It’s an exciting time to join this leading Yorkshire based Accountancy Practice as they have undergone significant growth over the last 18 months and forecast further development of the practice over the coming year. As a result, they have requirements for a Manager and Senior Manager within their Private Client tax team.
- You will be your clients main point of contact.
- Your portfolio will include; High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts, Land Estates and Business Directors.
- Management of a team of less experienced staff.
- Delegation and review of work amongst the team.
- Ensure work is progressed and completed in line with timeframes set.
- Participation with ad hoc advisory and compliance projects.
You will work closely with the Partners in promoting and developing the firms Private Client Tax offering. This practice have one eye on succession planning for the office and will map out a progression plan for the right individuals.
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Manager is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.