Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to speak with experienced Tax Professionals that are either already at Partner level or are keen to make that next step.
Our client, an International Accountancy practice is currently experiencing steady growth due to their fantastic reputation within the UK and overseas markets. As a result of increased workload they are actively seeking an experienced Tax professional to join the firm as a Partner managing a wide range of specialist clients.
- Provision of technical and tax planning advice to an established portfolio, working as necessary with managers and partners in Tax and Audit
- Commercial support to the Office’s business development effort to help win new clients and ensure the continuing growth of the office
- Advising on the delivery of client projects and planning issues
- Work with the wider UK International Tax specialists to provide a local point of contact focussed on international tax matters
- Development of other members of staff.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally you will already be at Partner level, however those at Director level will be considered.
- A solid track record of attracting and retaining clients.
- Good working knowledge of business income tax, personal tax and compliance work.
- CTA qualified – If you also have ACA or ACCA then this is an added bonus
- Good commercial acumen with the ability to harness and develop client relations.
- Ability to demonstrate and understanding of risk management issues.