Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transaction Advisory Manager for an opportunity in Sydney, Australia. This leading accountancy practice are seeking an experienced Transaction Advisory Manager to join their growing team.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete vendor and buy-side financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers from a variety of industries.
- Manage client engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines and cross-functional teams.
- Working alongside an experienced team on larger transactions, you will be responsible for managing the production of the financial due diligence report as well as coaching, supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team.
- Lead question & answer sessions with target businesses and their advisors.
- Liaise with transaction stakeholders including the client, target, lawyers, bankers and other advisors.
- Prepare reports for due diligence and Investigating Accountant reports including drafting the executive summary.
- Monitor completion of work to ensure both time and budgetary constraints are met and lead completion meetings with clients.
- Sales and Purchase Agreement support.
- Beginning to seek out business development opportunities.
- Participating in new client proposal situations as instructed.
- Suggests innovative selling solutions whilst pro-actively identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of the client relationship at the appropriate level in the client’s organisation at board level.
- Manages many complex client relationships.
- Ensures client needs are met in a way that is advantageous to both the client and the firm.
- ACA/ACCA/CA or CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 5 years Transaction Advisory experience
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.