Levitate Recruitment are keen to speak with Transfer pricing tax specialists regarding some excellent opportunities within a large International accountancy practice in Central London
As a newly qualified tax specialist you will work closely with the senior leadership team on the delivery of tax advisory and project work.
- Supporting senior management with participation in new client pitches
- Builds a personal network internally and represents transfer pricing at meetings across tax service lines
- Take responsibility and ownership of client relationships
- Produce high quality tax reports and Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Works with the management team to undertake transfer pricing analysis and financial modelling for clients.
- Analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Support of Transfer Pricing dispute resolution and knowledge of advanced pricing agreements and ‘thin-cap’ agreements.
- Must be ambitious and keen to gain more exposure across a range of Transfer Pricing projects.
- Proven in experience in the delivery of Transfer Pricing projects, being able to manage a 360 process and ensure exceptional client delivery.
- Ability to develop opportunities and adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- Ability to apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- Must hold a professional qualification – ACA, CA, ACCA, CTA or ADIT
- Gained Transfer Pricing experience or wider corporate/ international tax experience and possess a strong desire to move into a Transfer Pricing focused role.