Have you ever imagined what life could be like living on an exotic Island? If this is something you would like to consider then Levitate Recruitment can assist in making this happen.
We are currently working with a Big 4 organisation that is keen to recruit qualified Tax professionals that have experience in US Corporate Tax
As a US Corporate Tax Senior you will use your experience in accounting and taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients. The successful candidate must be familiar with the tax consulting process and have the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution development and implementation of clients’ tax needs. You will act as a lead member of an engagement team and be responsible for performing all aspects of the engagement, including planning, research, tax return preparation, supervision of the Associates and coordinating all levels of review.
- Assist multinational clients integrate tax planning into their overall business strategy and comply with both US and international regulatory requirements
- Help clients manage their federal and state tax liability through end-to-end tax approaches, wide-ranging industry experience, and deep client commitment
- Perform audit procedures, as internal tax specialist, related to income taxes and related account balances
- Contribute to the development of Associates through on-the-job and in-house training courses as appropriate
- Mentor and coach your team to help them reach their highest potential by completing staff appraisals and providing feedback on an ongoing basis
- Focus on further developing an understanding of our clients’ business and industry while building knowledge on relevant Tax regulations
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related field
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, Masters in Accounting or Taxation or the equivalent Tax experience
- At least 2-3 years completing US tax compliance for corporations
- Interest in developing a specialty in the insurance industry
- Strong in-charge or senior experience
- High degree of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding people skills with the ability to work with all levels
This is an amazing opportunity to gain further international tax experience whilst enjoying all of the benefits that living on a tropical island can offer. For more information, please contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Recruitment offices or please apply today.