Due to a number of recent internal promotions this regional accountancy practice requires an additional Audit & Accounts senior to join their growing team. Our client is looking for their ‘Partners of the future’ and will structure a progressive development plan for the right individuals.
Typically you will work directly under a manager; however you will be given the opportunity to work closely with a Partner on occasion.
- Audit clients will be across a variety of industry sectors. You will work within a designated team in line with your previous sector experience.
- Company sizes will vary from owner managed business to Limited companies and groups with an average annual turnover of £15m to £75m.
- You will lead teams of up to three during onsite work at clients’ premises. This will include managing junior staff, planning and then reviewing their progress with management.
- The role will be approximately 60% Audit to 40% general Accounts to include year end statutory and monthly management accounts
- There will be the opportunity to gain valuable experience on ad hoc advisory projects.
This firms number one objective is deliver the best possible service to their clients. They are looking to align themselves as the ‘go to firm of accountants’ in the region and are seeking dedicated accountancy professionals who will contribute the firms future success.
Ideally you will be newly (or soon to be) ACA/ACCA qualified, however our client will consider ‘exceptional’ part-qualified auditors. They have also indicated the following will be required;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Accountancy degree is preferable but will remain open
- Driven and ambitious individual who takes pride in their work.
- The right to work within the UK without sponsorship.