We are currently recruiting for a well-established independent firm of accountants in Central Manchester that would like to strengthen its team by appointing an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager.
Working within a dynamic team, you will be responsible for the management of staff and workflow throughout the office. Your client base will consist of sole traders, directors, OMBs and limited companies of varying complexity and you will work closely with them to assist them in reaching their business goals. Whilst the portfolio will include business across various sectors, it is worth noting that the firm is well renowned for providing advice to the legal profession, and have a significant market share of the Barrister profession in the North West.
- Manage a client diverse portfolio of clients
- Management staff within the department
- Provide business advisory services including tax advice, financial & management accounting and audit services
- Identify new business opportunities including cross-selling of services
- At least 3 years post-qualified ACA, with at least 7 years of current practice experience
- Proven team management experience
- A dynamic, positive and ambitious approach
- Excellent communication and IT skills