As a result of sustained growth over recent years, a Mid Tier accountancy practice is currently recruiting for audit seniors to join their enthusiastic and expanding team in Altrincham. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious driven individuals who are ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience within practice. The firm can offer a great working environment of experienced professionals and the opportunity for career development through to Manager level and beyond.
- As the Senior on audit jobs you will be expected to complete the audit file and provide notes for senior management and partners
- Complete all substantive tests with minimal supervision, delegate some elements of testing where appropriate and design specific tests if appropriate
- Resolve simple queries and refer more complex issues to your reporting Manager
- Manage own time and recognise any problems at an early stage to ensure that jobs are completed within budget
- Complete stock takes with minimal input from more senior members of staff
- Be a point of contact on site for clients
- Requirement to travel and overnight stays from time to time
- All applicants must have the experience and confidence to take the lead on audit assignments as the lead senior.
- The firm is happy to support ACA or ACCA study and you will ideally be at the professional stage ACA or certificate stage ACCA
- Good up-to date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication– oral and written, ability to deal with a variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks and prioritise accordingly.