Due to an increase in new clients this strong regional firm of Accountants require an Audit & Accounts Senior. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- Role will be split 60% Audit and 40% Accounts.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements at a time.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This practice take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. As a result, the do not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within.
- Are you ACA/ACCA Qualified (or soon to be)?
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but ideally you would have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £20m.
- Do you have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship?
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.