Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned by a regional firm of accountants to find them additional Tax professionals that will enhance their growing Tax department. Our client has won a considerable amount of new clients over the last 12 months as a result of their dedication to delivering the highest level of client service.
- You will manage your own portfolio of Corporate and Personal cases with c.60% of your time spent on compliance and c.40% spent on planning advice.
- Responsible for the preparation, review and submission of Corporation Tax computations.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of personal tax returns.
- Undertaking general tax advisory work.
- Preparation of statutory and non-statutory clearance applications for submission to HMRC, remuneration planning, CGT and IHT planning.
- Ad-hoc international work.
- Proving supervision and coaching to less experience members of the team.
- For those that have interest in Networking, you will be given the opportunity to play an active role in the business development side of the firm.
Our client typically has a low turnover of staff and is seeking individuals that are committed to developing and progressing their careers within the Tax profession. Our client will map out a career path for the right individuals; proving study support where appropriate.
- Ideally you will be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.