TEAMWORK IS
AT THE
HEART OF
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT

Anything is possible…

Job ID: SLMD2011

Audit Senior Manager

Birmingham

£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits

JOB DESCRIPTION

Levitate Recruitment are currently working to find an experienced Audit Senior Manager to join a BIG 4 international Accountancy firm in Birmingham. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients across the Midlands region.

Role:

  • Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
  • Building and maintaining relationships with clients and gaining an understanding of how you can assist them with all accounting and advisory matters
  • Lead management and team of audit seniors and trainees taking responsibility for their career development
  • Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
  • Building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations to increase revenue
  • The role will be 90% based in the Birmingham office with the other 10% on the client site or at the London office.

Requirements:

  • Be ACA or ACCA qualified
  • Experience of managing audits from planning to supervision and review of the process
  • Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
  • Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
  • Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior-level clients and their management team
  • Take a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions
  • Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.

Levitate Recruitment is the leading specialist in the accountancy and insolvency industry, offering a wide range of opportunities across the UK and overseas. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, contact Scott Lowes for a confidential conversation about available options and how we can support you in finding the perfect fit for your skills and goals.

APPLY NOW ///

  • Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 4 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

CAN’T FIND YOUR DREAM ROLE? ///

Upload your CV below, and we will keep you on file. If an opportunity becomes available you will be the first to know!

CAN’T FIND YOUR DREAM ROLE? ///

Upload your CV below, and we will keep you on file. If an opportunity becomes available you will be the first to know!

NOT FOR YOU? REFER A FRIEND

Refer a friend and receive up to £1000

Refer A Friend

SIMILAR #LEVITATEJOBS///

BirminghamRestructuring Director

£75,000 to £85,000 basic + bonus + benefits

Levitate Recruitment is currently working on behalf of a specialist ... VIEW JOB

BirminghamInsolvency Manager

£40,000 to £50,000 + benefits package

Leading Insolvency Specialist in the heart of Birmingham ... VIEW JOB

BirminghamInsolvency Administrator

£24,000 to £28,000 + benefits + annual bonus

Due to an internal promotion, this Insolvency Specialist are seeking ... VIEW JOB

BirminghamCorporate Tax Senior

£30,000 to £45,000 + benefits + bonus + excellent progression opportunities

Our client, a Big 4 Accountancy Practice, is recruiting an additional ... VIEW JOB

CANDIDATE RESOURCES ///

Beat the competition, use our expert knowledge to enhance your career. We have tips to improve your
interview game, make your CV eye-catching and much more…

Balancing Act: Understanding the Implicati...

READ

Finding the Right Balance: Office Visibili...

READ

*GUEST POST* The road to becoming an insol...

READ